BIO 2T OUTBOARD OIL
Full Synthetic 2-Stroke Engine Oil
LUBECO™ BIO 2T OUTBOARD OIL is a superior performance NMMA TC-W3® fully tested and certified lubricant for all 2-Stroke gasoline engines of outboards, jet-ski and other leisure craft. BIO 2T OUTBOARD OIL is engineered using the latest technology for ultimate engine protection. BIO 2T OUTBOARD OIL is readily biodegradable & non-toxic in the marine environment.
Industry Performance Standards
- OEM APPROVALS: NMMA TC-W3® Registration Number RL-33301R
Areas of Application
BIO 2T OUTBOARD OIL is recommended for use in modern high-performance, water-cooled, 2-Stroke engines, as well as, smaller or older outboard engines or where NMMA TC-2, TC-W, TC-WII or TC-W3 oils are recommended. It is suitable for both pre-mix and direct oil injection systems. BIO 2T OUTBOARD OIL is certified by NMMA for service TC-W3® at the engine manufacturer's recommended fuel/oil ratio. BIO 2T OUTBOARD OIL has the high capacity for water-cooled 2-Stroke engines required by all the major manufacturers: BOMBARDIER, CHRYSLER, EVINRUDE, FORCE, JOHNSON, KAWASAKI, MARINER, MERCURY, OMC, SEA-DOO, SUZUKI, TOHATSU, YAMAHA…
- Outstanding detergency in outboard water-cooled 2-Stroke engines
- No exhaust smoke, ash-free formula
- Exceptional anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties
- Protection of the engine’s internal components
- Delivers excellent low-temperature performance
- Prevents clogging of ports, piston ring sticking and spark plug fouling
- Rust protection during extended engine storage periods
- Meets the new lubricity requirements NMMA TC-W3® AF27
- Readily biodegradable in the natural environment
|Density at 15°C||kg/m³||ISO 12185||870-890|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||45|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||min. 8|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||<-40|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||92|
|Acid Value||mg KOH/g||AOCS Cd 3d-63||max. 1|
|Biodegradability (within 21 days)||%||CEC-L-33-A-93||>90|
- 1l bottle
- 4l container
- 20l can
- 205l drum
- Technical Data Sheet (download)
- Material Safety Data Sheet - on request
Need more information?
Contact us please for additional information e.g. request of MSDS etc.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.