LUBECO™ Chain and Cutter Bar Lubricants
Bar & Chain Oil 100
LUBECO™ Bar & Chain Oil 100 is a premium quality, naturally tacky, rapeseed oil based, readily biodegradable lubricant providing a superior level of lubricity and improved anti-corrosion & anti-wear protection. It contains specially selected EP/Extreme Pressure and AW/Anti-Wear additives and naturally present extremely high Viscosity Index. Developed to replace the usual mineral oil based chain lubricants in order to provide a greater performance and reduce environmental footprint.
Areas of Application
Designed for the lubrication of chainsaws, harvester heads, stationery power saws and other cutting equipment. Enhanced lubricity defines it suitable for use all year round.
- Excellent lubricating properties
- Naturally greater adhesion than mineral oils
- Protected against polymerization
- Improved anti-corrosion and anti-wear protection
- Suitable for use all year round
- Increased overall system efficiency > positive impact on CO2 emissions
- Readily biodegradable, EU Ecolabel certification no. CZ/27/001
|Density at 15°C||kg/m³||ISO 12185||935|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||100|
|Viscosity Index (IV)||>200|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||<-20|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||>250|
|Steel Corrosion at 100°C/3h||negative|
|Biodegradability (within 21 days)||%||OECD 301B||>98|
- 1l bottle
- 5l can
- 10l can
- 20l can
- 205l drum
- 1000l IBC container
- Technical Data Sheet (download)
- Material Safety Data Sheet - on request
Need more information?
Contact us please for additional information e.g. request of MSDS etc.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.