LUBECO™ Chain and Cutter Bar Lubricants
Bar & Chain Oil 32
LUBECO™ Bar & Chain Oil 32 is a premium quality, naturally tacky, rapeseed oil based, readily biodegradable lubricant providing a superior level of lubricity and improved anti-corrosion & anti-wear protection. It contains specially selected EP/Extreme Pressure and AW/Anti-Wear additives and naturally present extremely high Viscosity Index. Developed to replace the usual mineral oil based chain lubricants in order to provide a greater performance and reduce environmental footprint.
Areas of Application
Designed for the lubrication of all types of lathes, chainsaws and mechanical parts of conveyor belts.
- Excellent lubricating properties
- Naturally greater adhesion than mineral oils
- Protected against polymerization
- Improved anti-corrosion and anti-wear protection
- Increased overall system efficiency > positive impact on CO2 emissions
- Readily biodegradable, EU Ecolabel certification no. CZ/27/001
|Density at 15°C||kg/m³||ISO 12185||912|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||32-36|
|Viscosity Index (IV)||>200|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||<-20|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||>250|
|Steel Corrosion at 100°C/3h||negative|
|Biodegradability (within 21 days)||%||OECD 301B||>98|
- 20l can
- 205l drum
- 1000l IBC container
- Technical Data Sheet (download)
- Material Safety Data Sheet - on request
Need more information?
Contact us please for additional information e.g. request of MSDS etc.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.