LUBECO™ Hydraulic Oils
BIO Hydraulic Oil
Vegetable based Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluid
HETG - Specification: ISO 15380
LUBECO™ BIO Hydraulic Oil is a rapeseed oil based hydraulic fluid providing a higher level of lubricity and improved operating temperature range. Produced at viscosity classes ISO VG 32/46/68.
Areas of Application
BIO Hydraulic Oil is designed for hydro-static and hydrodynamic machine mechanisms. It is suitable for use on quick valves in hydraulic power plants.
- Improved thermal oxidation stability
- Excellent friction and wear test results
- Anti-rust & anti-corrosion protection
- Great cold-exposure properties
- Readily biodegradable, non-toxic
- Made from renewable resources
|Parameter||Unit||Test Method||ISO VG 46|
|Density at 15°C||kg/m³||ISO 12185||917|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||46|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||9,7|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-34|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||>250|
|Biodegradability (within 21 days)||%||CEC-L-33-A-93||>90|
- 205l drum
- 1000l IBC container
- Technical Data Sheet (download)
- Material Safety Data Sheet - on request
Need more information?
Contact us please for additional information e.g. request of MSDS etc.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.