LUBECO™ Gear Oils
Fully synthetic gear oils (ISO VG 150/220/320/460)
LUBECO™ ECOGEAR SYNTH are fully synthetic, readily biodegradable, high performance gear oils designed to meet the most demanding requirements through enhanced wear protection, system efficiency and greater durability. Developed to replace the usual mineral oil based lubricants to protect the natural environment.
Areas of Application
ECOGEAR SYNTH gear oils are recommended for applications, where mineral oil based lubricants have reached their performance limits and no longer can meet the application‘s requirements; for example, at a very low or high temperature levels, extremely high loads, extraordinary ambient conditions, or flammability.
- Improved efficiency due to reduced tooth-related friction losses
- Lower gearing losses due to reduced friction, requiring less energy
- Oil change intervals 4 to 5 times longer than mineral oils operating at the same temperature levels
- Reduced operating temperatures under full load, increasing components life
- Cooling systems may not be required
- Exceptional thermal oxidation stability
- Excellent lubrication
- Improved anti-rust and anti-corrosion protection
- Reduced friction and wear
- Improved low temperatures properties
- Lower tendency to form residues
- Easily biodegradable
|Parameter||Unit||Test Method||ISO VG 150||ISO VG 220||ISO VG 320||ISO VG 460|
|Density at 15°C||kg/m³||ISO 12185||925||932||940||947|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||150||220||320||460|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||16||28||37||50|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-30||-30||-30||-30|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||>270||>270||>270||>270|
|Biodegradability (within 21 days)||%||CEC-L-33-A-93||>80||>80||>80||>80|
- 205l drum
- 1000l IBC container
- Technical Data Sheet (download)
- Material Safety Data Sheet - on request
Need more information?
Contact us please for additional information e.g. request of MSDS etc.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.