LUBECO™ Hydraulic Oils
Fire resistant Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluid
Specification: ISO 6743-4 HFC
LUBECO™ HFC 46 presents a special hydraulic fluid based on a water glycol principle.
Areas of Application
HFC 46 is recommended for use in hydraulic applications requiring a high degree of lubricity and fire resistance. It meets the fire resistance performance requirements of the 7th Luxembourg Report and FM Global 6930.
- High anti-wear and load-carrying performance
- Excellent fire resistance properties
- Anti-rust & anti-corrosion protection
- Excellent wide temperature range performances
- Special non-foaming additives
- Readily biodegradable
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||46|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 0°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||213|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||263|
|Copper Strip Corrosion at 100°C/3h||ASTM D849||negative|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-40|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||none|
|4-Ball Wear 100 kP||mm||0,65|
- 205l drum
- 1000l IBC container
- Technical Data Sheet (download)
- Material Safety Data Sheet - on request
Need more information?
Contact us please for additional information e.g. request of MSDS etc.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.