LUBECO™ Hydraulic Oils
PREMIUM Hydraulic Oil
Fully Synthetic Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluid
LUBECO™ PREMIUM Hydraulic Oil is ultimate performance, fully synthetic, zinc-free, readily biodegradable hydraulic oil based on saturated synthetic esters. A special additive package delivers outstanding extreme pressure properties, thermal oxidation resistance, anti-wear and non-foaming control. Because of the high Viscosity Index PREMIUM Hydraulic Oil provides extremely wide operating temperature range and greater fluid stability. PREMIUM Hydraulic Oil allows for extremely long oil-change intervals “lifetime fill” resulting in cost effectiveness and CO2 emissions reduction.
PREMIUM Hydraulic Oil is produced at viscosity classes: ISO VG 15/22/32/46/68/100
Industry Performance Standards
- HEES : ISO 15380
- EU Ecolabel licence no. CZ/27/022
- Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EALs) US EPA Vessel General Permit 2013 (VGP)
Areas of Application
PREMIUM Hydraulic Oil is designed to meet the most demanding requirements of hydraulic applications. PREMIUM Hydraulic Oil is particularly recommended for operations in environmentally sensitive areas (off-shore, marine, power plants, forestry, earth-moving, construction, agriculture, etc.)
- Ultimate performance and anti-wear protection
- Outstanding thermal oxidation stability
- Wide operating temperature range, very low pour point
- Extremely long oil-change interval “lifetime fill”
- Neutral to seal materials and elastomers
- Readily biodegradable; non-toxic, CO2 emissions reduction
- EU Ecolabel Certificate of Environmental Excellence
|Parameter||Unit||Test Method||ISO VG 46||ISO VG 68|
|Density at 15°C||kg/m³||ISO 12185||908||911|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||46||68|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||9,5||13,1|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-57||-57|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||>220||>220|
|Biodegradability (within 21 days)||%||OECD 301B||>90||>90|
- 20l container
- 205l drum
- 1000l IBC container
- Technical Data Sheet (download)
- Material Safety Data Sheet - on request
Need more information?
Contact us please for additional information e.g. request of MSDS etc.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.