LUBECO™ Saw Guide & Wire Rope Oils
Saw Blade & Guide Oil
Biodegradable Saw and Saw-guide Lubricant
LUBECOTM Saw Blade & Guide Oils are high performance, naturally tacky and readily biodegradable lubricants for heavy duty applications requiring a high level of lubricity and anti-wear & anti-corrosion protection.
Saw Blade & Guide Oils contain specially selected EP/Extreme Pressure and AW/Anti-Wear additives and naturally present extremely high Viscosity Index. Developed to replace the usual mineral oil based lubricants in order to provide a greater performance and reduce environmental footprint.
Areas of Application
Saw Blade & Guide Oils are designed for the lubrication of stationery power saws and cutting equipment in timber processing facilities.
- Excellent lubricating properties - far superior than that of mineral oils
- Naturally greater adhesion than mineral oils
- Protected against polymerization
- Improved anti-corrosion & anti-wear protection
- Increased overall system efficiency
- Positive impact on CO2 emissions
- Readily biodegradable – Over 98% Biodegradability within 28 days
- EU Ecolabel Certificate of environmental excellence
|Parameter||Unit||Test Method||ISO VG 40||ISO VG 100|
|Density at 15°C||kg/m³||ISO 12185||924||942|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||40||100|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||ASTM D445||9.1||17.6|
|Viscosity Index (IV)||>210||195|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-30||<-20|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||>230||>250|
|Steel Corrosion at 100°C/3h||negative||negative|
|Biodegradability (within 21 days)||%||OECD 301B||>98||>98|
- 205l drum
- 1000l IBC container
- Technical Data Sheet (download)
- Material Safety Data Sheet - on request
Need more information?
Contact us please for additional information e.g. request of MSDS etc.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.